A SPARK doesn’t need to be big & scary (in fact, the whole thing should be between 3 to 5 minutes and maybe some discussion after – NO BIG DEAL)
Here are a list of ideas to get you started…
- Share about a life experience that helped to define you.
- Share about a high or low point in your life as a mom.
- Share about a time in your life when you experienced God in a new way.
- How have you experienced the transition from your former life to mommyhood?
- What is the one thing you wish you’d understood about being a mom?
- How has becoming a parent changed your world view – or your perspective on your marriage, your childhood, or your own parents?
- Talk about which areas of your inner/spiritual life are in ‘growth mode’ right now and how you’re journeying through them.
- Share your favourite quote and talk about why it’s meaningful to you.
- Or anything else you’d like to talk about!